Tax Returns

As a tax agent registered with Revenue, we can prepare and file tax returns for the following tax heads:

  • Income Tax
  • Capital Gains Tax (CGT)
  • Gift and Inheritance Tax (CAT)
  • VAT Returns (VAT)
  • Tax Clearance Applications
  • Tax Registrations
  • Voluntary Disclosures


For a self-employed taxpayer individual or a person with Rental Income, tax compliance requirements can present a challenge and unwelcome burden. We are here to make the process easier.

Questions or Queries?

Have issues with your taxes and don’t know what to do? Get in touch with us today and let us help you find a solution.